Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Charlotte - Day 2

Wow, today has been a long day. It actually makes yesterday look short. I think it's the sleep or lack their of catching up with me. Last night I went to bed at 12:30 and got up at 6:30 with some mild interruptions there in. That put together with 8 hours in a class room and another 2.5 having dinner with company people = one long ass day!

Tomorrow luckily training is only 1/2 a day and then we head back to Atlanta. Hopefully with all luggage in tow (sorry Steve just had to :) ). I'm hoping we are back in town by 6 (maybe earlier) which will be nice. I have some stuff still to do before we leave Friday + American Idol is recorded and waiting for me to watch :) I CAN'T WAIT. I'm so addicted.

Time for sleep, yes I'm old - it's only 10pm! Good night blogland.

No comments:

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...