Saturday, May 30, 2009

Alaska Day 6

Day 6 – May 27, 2009

We slept late this AM and didn’t get up until 11 AM. We have just gotten dressed and are now heading out to find some lunch. Hopefully something exciting will happen….

Day 6 – May 27, 2009 Continued

We ate lunch – we had the buffet and after the panic attack I had yesterday getting off the boat (way too many people) the people going each and every direction got to me quickly. Jack ended up getting me a hamburger that I ate part of.

We came back to the room after lunch and read/slept the rest of the day. We got up around 5 PM and went to listen to the band we like on board. Afterwards we came back and visited with Mama for a bit before dinner. All three of us then went to listen to a bit more music and to dinner in the formal dining room. It was formal night and was full of pomp and circumstance – we had a good time, but as always Mama seemed uncomfortable with all the pomp. Maybe it was my imagination… After dinner she went back to the room and Jack and I listened to the band and danced until around midnight. It was a relaxing and slightly boring day.

No comments:

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...