Thursday, September 21, 2006

Busy Busy

I know my post have been dull lately but I've got to much going on and not much time to do much else; hell I shouldn't even be posting but I feel the need to lay out what is being done so that I can see in black and white why my body feels like its' been ran over by a semi...

Hmm.. since Thursday of last week (or maybe sooner) it's been work and school with no room for anything else. I did take some time Sunday for me but I felt to guilty to enjoy it. Lets lay out the week for you.

Monday - Work / Work on Project for school /Group Meeting for School that night / Bed 11
Tuesday - Work / Work on Project for school / Group Meeting for school / Bed 1 am
Wed - Work til 8 pm / Group Meeting @ office (no time to come home) / Leave Office at 10 PM / Bed 11:30
Tonight - Work til 8 pm again / Dinner w hubby / blogging / got to go work on last assignment which is due tonight
Tomorrow - Sun - At NAIW state convention.

I need rest.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are having quite the good time these days. I am doing alright I suppose, just going through another what to do with life phase. I don't think I want to do med anymore. A friend and me have been thinking lately. We have this crazy idea to open a custom computer shop/gaming center. Sure wish I could be a photographer though.

Anyway, catch you later.

Jae said...

Just breathe! It can't stay this hectic forever. And it's okay to take a little time for yourself. It's called balance. Without it, you'll burn out.

Andy said...

Hang in there. If life wasn't full of twists, turns, and tight corners... It'd be like driving to south Ga.

Manny said...

Wow your overworked. I had a hard time sleeping all week, and its made me exhausted at work. Try to rest up this weekend!

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...