Thursday, September 14, 2006

Crazy

Today is crazy but such is life. Here's a breakdown:

- Behind at work: Just the way it is, not enough hours in a day. Yet, I'm still taking a minute to relax and say hi to my blog friends; heck I consider it my break.

- Forgot about a board meeting tonight at 5:30...dressed in jeans; ah well hopefully they won't disown me.

- Have a group meeting for school at 7:30...have to listen to last nights lecture before I can attend intelligently. Which means I need to be home by 6:30 to have time to listen to the lecture...with the board meeting 5:30 - not sure it's going to happen. I may have to wing it at 7:30. Fun fun....

- Once group meeting is over I have to do a discussion board assignment that was due Monday, which requires me to research and compare project management software - have I pointed out that I really don't like this stuff too much?

- Really, Really want to start working on a rough draft biz plan and research for knitting shop.... need to go make sure the place in Decatur isn't a knitting shop...

- Want to do some knitting while watching ER reruns; I'm addicted...

I know my post have been boring lately but such is my life at the moment. I hope all of you are having exciting moments for me :) Chat with you later.

No comments:

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...