Monday, September 11, 2006

It's Me Again

Yep, two post in one day! I know your wondering what in the world has come over me - let me enlighten you; procrastination. Yep, I'm sitting her with the assignment in front of me and GOD I DON'T WANT TO do it. I'm not sure why - I just have this dread...this desire to figure out a way any way to get out of it. If I start right now I probably won't finish the assignment due tonight until really late tonight and yet I still can't force myself to start. Aaahhhh....make it go away please.

Oh, and as if I needed any more help procrastinating Goggle has added a link on their hotbar to a knitting store. OMG Shoot me I'm never going to finish this damn MBA.

2 comments:

Nic said...

What's worse you blowing off schoolwork to write in your blog or me doing the same by reading your post.

Jae said...

Must be the weather or something - I had a lazy weekend and just couldn't seem to get the energy to work today. Read blogs, sketched out knitting ideas, browsed online for yarn, but work - nope didn't really do much of that. ;)

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...