Monday, September 11, 2006

Another Day of Work

I'm sitting here today drudging thru another day. The needed quotes are piling up around me, the emails are pouring in and the phone is ringing off the hook. So I'm saying to hell with it and writing to you lovely people. This weekend was exceptionally laid back and lazy, which means one thing - I'm now BEHIND! So that being said here is my list of things I need / want to get done.

- Do Assignment due tonight, tonight!
- Do Assignment due Friday (last week), tonight or at least get good and started on it.
- Do promised knitting research.
- Sew sides of baby shirt together, wash it and post pics for you to see before I ship it off.
- Work on scrapbooking - I miss the creativity of it.
- Work on Christmas knitting.

I also need to get out and practice my photography, I enjoy the art of capturing the moment but too often find myself on the couch watching tv / reading instead of doing something constructive with my time. That being said I would not redo this weekend - Jack and I enjoyed relaxing and spending some time with one another :) Well, I gotta get back to the grind. Have a great Monday everyone!

No comments:

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...