Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas Eve

Christmas or holidays in general should be a time of tradition. Thus, is there something wrong with me and my hubby? We could have had a romantic Christmas Eve - opened presents, talked into the twilight and etc, but do we? Of Course Not. We opened our presents as we do every year and then we came up stairs to play Evercrack and thoroughly enjoyed it; probably more than we would have the candle light dinner. I want to be all Christmassy and honor tradition, but dang I had fun playing EQII. Something is seriously wrong with me.

Well, on another Christmas note my husband did a great job in the gift arena this year -> I got the coat I've been wanting since I saw it in August and some beautiful emerald earrings. I'll post pics later in the week! Overall it was very nice -> I think he liked his Ipod.

Tomorrow we are going to his families and I get to give away 3 more of my scarves - I can't wait. I never knew how much fun giving could be till I started knitting. Giving someone something you made is so rewarding - granted they may hate it but they never let me know that :)

Have a wonderful Christmas everyone! I wish you dreams of candy canes and dancing under the stars!

No comments:

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...