Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Blah

One day my post is going to be of smiles and happy thoughts! Today however, I just don't feel giddy. I think my husband and are getting sick; we both just feel blah. Ick...I'm starting taking vitamins now - I hate being sick. One of Jack's nephews was sick over Christmas and we tried to stay clear; but I don't think we made it :(

I promise I'll post pics of the scarves tomorrow. I want to try the "Ribbed for pleasure" scarf in the Stich'n Bitch book (Yes I'm still on the basics, but I'm learning fast :) ), but I want a different yarn than what I have so I plan on going to Michaels tomorrow and picking some up. Not sure what I will get - I'll let it call to me :) Tee Hee. I can't wait. Once I finish the scarf I will move on to bigger things. Ummm a hat maybe or a pair of socks...or maybe a shirt. Oops, I may be getting ahead of myself there :)

I also want to work some on my scrapbooking; which has fallen way behind. I like doing it but it takes such a time commitment...You really just can't start and stop w/ a scrap book page like you can a scarf :)

However, school starts back next week so my time will be cut in 1/2 again...but when I get done I'll have an MBA. I think it will pay off in the end or at least I hope so. Jack is one class away from having his undergrad; unfortunately that class is Calc II and he is struggling. I feel so sorry for him because I know what it is like to not understand something that you have to understand, but he has hired a tutor so hopefully she can help him. Lord knows I can't; I had to go to the math lab everyday for an hour or two just to make a B and that was three or four years ago. I look at that stuff now and it just looks like Greek. He'll figure it out; he's good at figuring things out and when he makes a passing grade in this class he will be so relieved and proud. I am proud of him just for trying!

Well, I'm going to take some medicine and pass out for the night. I may read a couple chapters in my book before I crash. I wish you all dreams of fluffy clouds, sweet kitties and sunny skies :)

No comments:

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...