Thursday, December 29, 2005

Fun Yarn


Ok, I finally made it to Michael's today and I picked up some fun yarn to begin the "ribbed for her pleasure" scarf. I can't wait. This is my first time really using the perl stitch so it should be challenging! I'm so excited.

It's 81% polyester and 19% acrylic but it feels like a cross between soft felt and velvet :)

As promised below are some pictures of my scaves being worn. Not a big deal I don't guess but I was so excited.

To the right is Jean, who is basically my 2nd mother. You can't see it but it has fringe :) I love the way that yarn worked into such a nice pattern of blues and purples. It was great.


<-- Jack's Mom and Hapaw. Two of my favorite people. You can't see it in the pics but the scarves do have tassle :)




Well, other than my new yarn not much has been going on. 15 more days (workin days) at my current position. I am looking so forward to that Friday :) Tee Hee.

I'll post the scarf as I work on it.

I wish you all dreams of snowmen, cocoa and a great book :)

1 comment:

LotusKnits said...

Oh those look great!!! Glad they were a hit!

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...