Wednesday, June 14, 2006

WOW

Wow, I think I've done more work in the past two weeks (physically and mentally) than I have in six months. You know what - it feels good. It feels good to know I've finished things I've set out to do. Let's recap for ya:

Last Weekend -> Cleaned Basement
Helped sister-in-law move

This Weekend -> Pressure Washed Porch
Jack cleaned gutters and did yard work.

Monday -> Did statistics assignment...It was kicking my ass for a bit but I got er done. Also major part of my group assignment done.

Tuesday -> Cleaned house from top to bottom (it still needs work, but it's presentable for this weekend) and worked more on group project.

Today -> Worked my ass off at work trying to get caught up since I'm off Thursday and Friday, found out I have a job interview in the morning at 9:30 (not really looking, but this pays about 10K more a year so....I'll certaintly listen), came home and did assignment that is due Friday, worked on group project some more (waiting on stuff from group members before I can finish), cleaned car, straightened office and said WOOT

I still have to grocery shop for this weekend and our bedroom is a disaster (hopefully no one will see it). I guess I will drag Killah and them shopping with me because I see no way to go before I pick them up at the airport tomorrow...we shall see we shall see...

I'm looking so forward to this weekend. I want to relax and have a good time...now if a certain someone who will go unnamed (ahum Lotusknits) would come play paintball with us it would be all the better (without her I'm the only girl!) But no pressure :)

**I'm just kiddin girl...I know your stressed movin in but hey I couldn't resist. **

Welp, I'm off to bed - I've got a big day tomorrow. See ya blogland, If I don't get a chance to blog this weekend I'll let you know what a blast it was on Monday!

2 comments:

Jae said...

I wish I had that energy. I've done nothing but go to work. Hardly knit and definitely haven't cleaned the house. Can you bottle some up and send it my way?

Nic said...

I want to invite you to Vegas for a... visit... yes... a visit... wasn't that Martha Stewart's MO with Turkey Hill, she would invite people over for dinner in the country and then say, oh dinner is running late, why dont you paint that wall for me while you are waiting?

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...