Monday, June 12, 2006

Statistics

Statistics is rotting my brain!!!! Shoot me!!!! Assignment must be turned into tonight and I'm only 1/3 of the way thru it - > aah.

Ok, more blogging to follow. Moody Mylerna has been in existence since Saturday..OMG you have no idea and I have no time to share right now so I'll be back later tonight or tomorrow to tell ya all about it. But for now I'm going to finish this assignment.

I am I am I am I am I am I am I am I am!

Just needed a dose of will power. Here goes nothing!

3 comments:

Nic said...

I'm going through the same things with my assignments. I feel for you.

Anonymous said...

Aww, I am sorry to hear that! Just take it one day at a time and it will soon pass.

Manny said...

I can relate to the pain, but its such a burden lifted off your shoulders when its over.

dont procrastinate this week! get it over with! :-)

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...