Wednesday, June 07, 2006

It's Ok! I tell ya, it's Ok!

Yep, today was a day, imagine that. The normal things happened today such as the sun rising the aggravating work hours, the long drive home, the constant random thoughts rooming thru my head and the sun setting while I'm thinking of all the things I need to do. But you know what? That's ok, it's ok that today was just a day. It's ok that I'm happy and sad at the same time, its ok that my work load has ups and downs, its ok that I love my job while hating it, it's ok that I'm tired and not sleepy, it's ok! That's my new philosophy - it's ok!

Tee Hee, Ok, now that that conflicted mess and mumbo jumbo of thoughts is out how is everyone? I hope you are doing fine. I'm sorry for the lack of post lately and for leaving you hanging on day 4 of the vacation...I promise more is to come soon. Some of you are happy about this fact, others wish the vacation post would go away. But you know what ??? That's ok :)

So, what have I been doing since my last post? Hmmm...well, we actually have gotten some good stuff done. We got a good amount of work done on the basement, I've kept the kitchen really clean and I've been cooking some (I know SHOCK). I need to finish going thru pics, do a really good cleaning on the house before the 16th when the VOV gets here, need to get some homework done and get ahead so I don't have to work on any during the get together (that would suck), I need to do alot of things. But you know what??? That's ok :)

It's ok that I came home last night at 5:15 pm slept until 9:30 pm got up ate dinner and went back to bed at 11pm and slept thru the night. It's ok that I've layed on the couch all afternoon watching tv, it's ok that... well it's just ok.

I hope everyone has a better than ok night. See you later in the week :) May you dream of happy moments, fluffy clouds and tantalizing events :)

1 comment:

Andy said...

don't worry... it'll be....ok

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...