Thursday, June 22, 2006

Today's Ramblings

What shall I write about today? Well, if truth be known I shouldn't write at all. I have an assignment due at midnight and no I haven't started it yet! I finished one assignment last night and turned it in, then I played some EQ. Tonight I had an NAIW (http://www.naiw.org/) aka National Association of Insurance Women local meeting where I was inducted as a local officer. Which means basically I get to work for free - Woot! No, really it is a great association and I'm proud to be a member of it, but my schedule right now is hell and this is two nights a month that I now have "plans." Ah, well it will look good on my resume.

I've also been reading some blogs. If one is not careful you could get caught up reading blogs for hours and not even realize it. There are so many interesting people in the world. This person has caught my interest...I mean talk about crafty http://africankelli.com/ I want to be that crafty!

Blogging leads me to wonder why I have so many online friends and Jack and I have so few friends here in GA. Probably because we are always home playing on the computer... It would be nice to have a girlfriend or two to cut up with / vent too / and etc... but ah well. I'll just be abnormal and go shoot some people in Deathmatch to vent. Hmmm...whom should I aim at ??? Killah...nah, Ace...nah, Jack...maybe, Eerie yea Eerie that's who. I need to get some revenge on his butt anyway (tee hee).

Well, I guess I need to get started. Tomorrow is my last day in this class (yes I have another assignment due tomorrow) then I'm free for a week. I can't wait!!!

1 comment:

Jae said...

I have way more online friends than next door ones. I think because most of my online friends have a common interest that isn't readily found next door. With today's techonology, I don't think this is odd at all. (Of course, I could just be deluding myself - hee hee)

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...