Saturday, March 18, 2006

Slacker

Wow, I've been a slacker. A full week since my last post - sorry peps. So what's been going on with me? Let me give you the weekly speel

Monday -> Pretty much an uneventful day.
Tuesday -> Pretty much the same.
Wednesday -> Horrible day. Pam a lady at work informed me that I make her feel stupid. The fact is I have to retrain her on everything...it sucks. I'm trying to do as nicely as possible but when it's wrong - it's wrong. She's not stupid but I'm not going to let her continue messing up so I'm trying to be nicer....I'm not good at nice.

Thursday -> Walked on egg shells at work, but got some good stuff done. Wrote a paper for school.
Friday -> About the same as Thursday with work. Came home BS's a paper which earned my A in the class. Now I have a 2 week break before my next class - WOOT. Found out that Jack passed his exam so he has finished his degree. So exciting. Then we played EQ for hours...we actually had a lot of guild members on. It was great.

I slept till 2 today and I'll be playing EQ most the day :) Woot. Mama is doing well, I think she is planning on going home today from my brothers. Now she just has to get in a routine from being retired....

Well, that has been my week. I get to mail off my last secret pal gift on Monday and reveal myself. How exciting.

Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...