Monday, March 20, 2006

Life

Life is an unquestionable gift - an unpredictable puzzle - a renlentless ride - a joy - a sorrow - Life is just that Life.

So what are we doing with our lives and what makes one person's life more valuable, more joyous, more rewarding or more miserable than someone else's? What gives some people tempers that are uncontrollable? and others an unwavering mentality and patience? I guess we should look at the differences among people as a gift as well; I mean what would happen if we were all the same? How boring would or life be? But sometimes I wonder if the extremes of our temperament wouldn't be better to be forgotten.
I know your wondering what brought on this rant, this deep insight, this list of unanswerable questions up. The answer is simple - drama. I will avoid details here, but lets just say divorce of someone close is never fun and the drama surrounding it is even worse; especially when the husband (whom I happen to be closer to than I am the wife) is a controlling, violent asshole that deserves 95 % of what he gets. I would have left him 10 years ago, but that's just me. Well anyway enough of my cryptic rant. Let's just say I wish all was happy in the world and that people's controlling violent tendencies did not exist.

On happier notes things are well with Jack and I. We are about to celebrate the fact he is graduating with his undergrad. My MBA has a break in it until 4/1 :) plus I finished one of the subcomponents and earned one of my professional certificates - WOOT! Mama is doing much better, she doesn't need the drama she is having to deal with right now but she's holding her own. She goes tomorrow just to make sure she doesn't need Kimo. Pray with me that she doesn't.
The shawl is very slowly progressing...I want to go buy some more yarn for another Booga bag. I enjoyed making mine and thought it would be a good gift. EQII is going well. The guild is actually going to get together for a weekend in Real life -> I get to play hostess here in Atlanta. I can't wait to meet everyone...how much fun!

Well, gotta go get some sleep. I hope all of your lives are filled with peaceful moments and rays of sunshine.

1 comment:

LotusKnits said...

Hope your mom is feeling better every day :)

Talk to you soon! I know I keep forgetting to return your call! Bad me!

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...