Sunday, March 26, 2006

The Big Reveal

I received a package late yesterday afternoon and my pal was revealed. I just want to say Thank you Beth for being a great secret pal. I know, I know your dying to see what I received in my final package. Well, I got a really cute butterfly notebook, a card and these absolutely wonderful hand knitted socks. They fit perfect....thanks again!


Sox is sniffing of my Socks :) how cute...

Other than that life at my house has been uneventful. I'm going to Mama's tonight; her first Kimo treatment is tomorrow. My brother is staying with her as well so it should be fun ** sarcasm ** we can't be around each other for 20 minutes without arguing and especially now when I think he is taking advantage of my mother and needs to grow up and get a clue. Not to mention the fact he needs some serious anger management classes.

Well, I'm logging off before I go off on another rant. Thanks again Beth! You have been a great Secret Pal! I really have enjoyed my packages :)

1 comment:

Andy said...

Nice socks. I'm actually jealous. Now I want a pair.

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...