Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Nashville Day 0

5/24/17

I'm calling this day 0 as we haven't actually seen Nashville yet, lol.  Jack had to work this morning so we had planned to leave the house around noon.  In reality it was closer to 12:40 before we left the house.   We stopped, grabbed some ice, and then headed to Diablos to grab a bite to eat before hitting the road.

On the way it was raining really hard - I'm super glad that Jack was driving vs. me.  

We stopped by Amie's (which is about 1/2 way) and visited for 45 minutes or so.  It was good to see her and Mr. Barrett.  He slept most of our visit, but he was so cute.

Then we headed on to the AIRBNB in Nashville.   So far it's a nice fit.  I didn't realize the only bathroom is through one of the bedrooms so no real privacy because you have to go through someones bedroom.   It was on the post of the property, but I missed it - totally my fault.   Also the ceiling fan is squeeky, but we have an entire house that is super cute and it's cheaper than renting 2 hotel rooms so I'll take the win.

Tomorrow our adventure really begins so for tonight I'll wish you sweet dreams.  

No comments:

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...