Tuesday, January 02, 2007

2007

Hello 2007! To be honest I wasn't prepared for your visit; I mean just last week it was June of 06 and I was enjoying the warm weather. But here you are, 2007! Wow! What will you hold for me I wonder? What will I accomplish in you? The answer is yet to be told, but I know what I would like to do (or some of it)... Shall we discuss?

1) Exercise more - I know I said I was going to do this during 2006's visit but now I shall try again
2) GRADUATE with my MBA
3) Grow in my relationship with my husband
4) Become more social - Make new friends - Nurture and grow my relationships with old ones
5) Become more self sufficient - Learn More - Enjoy learning for the sake of learning
6) Complain Less - Appreciate More

Well, 2007 we shall see what you hold for me and my family. Here's hoping / praying it's a pleasant ride.

2 comments:

African Kelli said...

2007 just called. He says he's game, so put your dancing shoes on!

Jae said...

lol! Last year did seem to fly by. I wish you the best of luck with your resolutions.

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...