Monday, January 22, 2007

I'm Still Here

Wow! It's been a long time since I've blogged; I've even been slacking on the reading of blogs. I know horror!

For the few who have emailed - I appreciate your concern. I'm doing fine... just trucking along. I'm behind in my class already, but hey what else is new? Good news though - if I can make it thru 2/14 and pass then I'm done!!! yep you heard me done as in MBA GRADUATE!

I owe my sp a big apology. She sent me this gorgeous pink yarn and strawberry candy straws and I haven't been able to log in to say thank you. The straws were gone in a night; I love those things and the yarn is waiting on my next brainstorm :) I do really appreciate the gift; I just haven't blogged. I used to catch you all up during lunch, but my new employer has blogger blocked; as well as gmail so there is no email or blogging for me unless I'm at home. And well... my computer means school/finances/work and I've been avoiding it and watching the tv instead :) lol

BTW my hair is REALLY short now; I'll have to post pictures soon.

Well, my life is pretty boring right now so I'll chat with you all later. Here's hoping your new years are continuing with blessings a many.

2 comments:

African Kelli said...

We'll be here when you've got more time. Best of luck finishing up with school!!

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I saw your post on Josh's Blog! That's so funny because seriously just 1 week ago, I spoke your name and started praying for you. I am a Jesus lover now, and I am a leader with our high school ministry. I live and work in Morgantown, WV, and I was talking to the high school students and mentioned you and told them that I appreciated your faith and how you loved Jesus when we were in high school. I thought it was neat then, but didn't understand it until I became a believer. I want you to know that I prayed for you that night. Thanks for being a light of love and Jesus in the halls of LCHS all those years ago. It was a seed. God is amazing and I love how he teaches us and brings us humility. I appreciate you. If you'd like to get in touch...hmmm...how will I do that...if you have Josh's email or # just call him and get mine. I'd rather not post my email. I do hope you're doing well. Congrats on the almost MBA, and I'd love to hear your story...where God's taken you after High School. Bye! Janine

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...