Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Hi

Hi blogland! How are you this evening?

Why, I'm fine - thank you for asking :)

Seriously, sorry I've been so distant from my blog. Unfortunately until 2/9; I will probably be a scarce blogger. I have 10 assignments to complete between now and then! Yep you heard me 10. Who's fault is that you ask? Why you are sweet- you pretended to forget the fact that I'm a lazy bummm. How sweet!

Will I get all 10 done? Probably not; I'm going to pick and choose and complete enough to make a B. Sad I know, but frankly Scarlet I don't give a damn.

Maybe when this MBA is done I can get back to enjoying the pleasures in life. I haven't messed with my pictures in months; haven't knitted since the beginning of December and haven't really done anything. I have watched TV, but I should have been working on homework. I don't know I find it difficult to do anything other than watch TV when I have a ton of homework hanging over my head; everything else seems like work too... Stupid I know.

Well, I have to finish this paper.... Pray I pull this off! I'll try to post again soon.

No comments:

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...