Sunday, December 03, 2006

Sigh

As i sit here and prepare to write this blog I find my self sighing. I'm not sure if it's a sign of relief, regret, or just a sigh. I do feel a little bit better from my last post but I'm not back to my normal giddy self. I still have a ton to do with little to no desire to do it and now Mama is here visiting for a couple of days so I have an excuse not to do it; good she's visiting but I need to get off my ass. I did get the living room and the upstairs cleaned. I need to straighten the office still but the floor has been vacuumed. What else neeeds to be done? Not that you really care but I'm going to list it out here for my own benefit as much as for your own boredom:

- Clean Dining Room
- Clean Kitchen
- Clean bedroom
- Clean bathroom
- 2 Discussion boards (3 if you include one due tomorrow)
- 1 project
- Put tree up
- Make menu for next weekend
- Shop for next weekend (food)
- Christmas shopping (make sure we at least have all the presents for those coming next week)
- Recover dining room chairs before next weekend
- I have several more appts w/ contractors next week: We are having alot of work done to house and I'm getting prices. Some of the work includes landscaping, new roof, exterior paint, gutters, deck, sunroom... I think that's all. Oh yea we have to have the fireplace fixed (stucco damage).

Well, I should work on school and I may or I may go downstairs and veg. Not sure yet. Have a good night everyone.

1 comment:

African Kelli said...

one at a time, right? I hope this finds you half way or more through your list and feeling more energized. :) Christmas music gets me in the mood this time of year. I turn it on when I do my chores.

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...