Thursday, December 07, 2006

Lots to Do

Well, my feeling of doom and gloom is gone - thankfully! I still have a ton to do though! The dinner party for this weekend was cancelled so that's a good thing! I did manage to get the house (minus master bedroom/bath and office) cleaned, the tree is up and I've met with more contractors than Carter has liver pills. But things are coming together.

Now it's time to get serious on school. I have a portion of my group assignment due... well now, and several assignments that are late. Have no fear... If I can ever get started I'll have it done in no time.

Knitting is at a stand still and so are all other things crafty. I'm taking my hat to Melanies this weekend to get help with it (have to get in double pointed needles - horror).

Christmas shopping is partially done; I need to take inventory.

Other than that life is good. I start my new job on Monday and I'm a little nervous but that's to be expected. The pricing for the contractors is coming in and it's an ordeal but I think we're going to manage to get most everything we want :)

Well, I guess I better get started on school. I think I need to clean my desk off first though - bah!

No comments:

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...