Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I'm Sorry - Tonight

I know I promised pics yesterday and I didn't get them uploaded! I promise you will see pics of my goodies this evening! I can't wait to share my SP goodies...

On other fronts I have a follow-up interview tomorrow at 3:30 - you all keep me in your prayers. I need to be calm for this interview and I'm already a little nervous. I'm not normally nervous at interviews and meetings but something about this position - maybe the fact that it would be such a BIG step in my career has me all jittery. I really want the next move I make to be what I call a 5 year move - meaning that I'm with the company for at LEAST 5 years so that may be part of it as well; I want to be sure this is the move for me. I have a recruiter friend looking into some other possibilities and Nancy, another friend of mine has given me a person to get in touch with... but the agency I'm interviewing with now has a National reputation and if I get a position there and can stay with them for 5 to 7 years I have options to move within but I also will have the ability to move pretty much to any National Broker with a salary no one can sneeze at so.... I really want this! I've worked for this - I've gone to 20 years of school for this - I've... Well, I don't know what I've done.

I can't help but think of the things I will do if I get the job. 1st is to to get my new car that I've been wanting and can't afford. The 06 Toyota Rav4 V6 Limited - I'm just in love with it. 2nd is to take 1/2 of my raise to start paying of debt and the other 1/2 to begin saving for stuff we want to do around the house: paint, gutters, new porch/deck, landscaping, sun room for back, garage door opener w/ remote! and etc... Alot of this stuff really needs to be done but the funds haven't been there. I still won't make enough that we can do it all quickly but at least we will be able to slowly get started on it. Not to mention I will have some free cash to feed my yarn habit :)

So, have I bored you enough with my life details? I know this blog is about knitting - Wait no, it's not. It's about what ever I need to ramble about that day so ... I'm not sorry :) Tee Hee

Knitting is kinda boring right now. I need to do something to grab my interest like the hat my pal recommended or maybe try a shirt, but I need to finish a couple of Christmas presents first... I have to deliver a couple of them at Thanksgiving.

Scrapbooking - Well, that's been pretty much non-existent. I can't remember the last time I sat down and did a page. I need to rectify that as I do enjoy Scrapbooking, but sitting in the office is just hard for me... and I find it hard to scrapbook downstairs (dragging supplies, getting distracted by TV and etc...) I don't know I'll get back to it soon - maybe.

Photography - I love to take pictures and always will but I don't have the dedication to get up super early on weekend to grab the perfect nature shot... I should get some good pics of family at Thanksgiving - we're going to my brothers ! That should be fun... All of us in 1 house for several days. I'm going to need a drink; tee hee!

Well, I guess I've spent enough time blogging for now - I better get back to work. Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...