Friday, November 17, 2006

Good, Great and Better

Ok, first things first ! A very overdue thank you to my SP for my gift. I mean check this out - yarn that is yelling to make something cool, cookie cutters in neat little shapes and a lovely card! Check it out!

Secondly I got the JOB! Yep you heard me right! A very large raise for me, great benefits and half the drive! I start 12/11 and my last day at my current position is 12/1! And I can't wait for the end of my 2 weeks notice!

Other than that life is good and I'm looking forward to a weekend of rest. Lotus Knits and I are going yarn shopping tomorrow and plan to spend some time relaxing and knitting. I'm looking very forward to it!

Well, have a great night! Talk to you later!

2 comments:

Andy said...

Grats. I hope this one is the one.

Jae said...

Way to go! Congrats on the new job!

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...