Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Food Expierements Continue

Yesterday was a good day, productive and well just good. I got to this weeks email in my inbox, which is unheard of for me at work so I'm celebrating the small things :) Still behind, but man that feels good!

We got 2 miles of walking in at the gym and did our weight workout :) Loving it! Loving the fact my family is doing it with me.

Then I came home and tried some new recipes. Ratings are below. This expierement is fun and healthy. How can you beat that?

For those who are leaving now due to not being interested in food logs. I hope you have a great day filled with joy and the Lord's blessings.

Breakfast

1/2 Grape Fruit
1/2 Piece of the Orange Blueberry bread I made Sunday
Cofee

Lunch
I was bad and ordered my norm @ chick fil'a without thinking.

- Chickfil sandwich (fried)
- Fries
- Sweet Tea

Oops - But it was good :)

Dinner
Spicy Skillet Chicken (will enter link later, running late...) **** - I'll make it again.
Mexican Lime & Cilantro Coleslaw, I didnt' like it, neither did Mama. But Jack loved it.
Sweet Tea

No comments:

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...