Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Back in the Saddle

Sorry I've been absent, I know you were sitting on the edge of your seat (hee). We went to see my brother and his family in Yulee FL this weekend. It was good to see them - I really enjoyed the visit and the time away. That being said it is also to be back home. Not sure what is going on, but I'm finding myself wanting to be home more. Guess I'm turning into a home body...

My energy is dissipating and it's getting harder to get up in the morning, but I'm still doing it and still thankful for my new life. I'm keeping to the food changes pretty well, though I wasn't great this weekend. However - I was out of town so hey :)

Below is the log of my meals. It's Mama's week to cook this week, but she is trying some new recipes so I'll share those as the week progresses. What she is making right now is smelling good - making me hungry :)

For those leaving who are not interested in the food log I wish you a great day! I hope you are doing well and wish you a terrific evening. May the Lord bless you with a great night sleep and a terrific evening.

2/5
Breakfast:
1/2 Grapefruit
2 Pieces of Oatmeal Raisin Bread

Lunch/Second Breakfast
- 4 Pieces of French Toast (Restaurant)
- Sugar Free Syrup with Powdered Sugar :)
- 1 link of sausage
- 3 cups of Coffee

Snacks
- Sunchips
- Orange

Dinner
- Roast with Veggies and White Rice
- Chicken & Dumplings
- 2 Biscuits
- Tea

Desert
- Banana Pudding

2/6
Breakfast
1/2 Grapefruit
Water

Lunch/2nd Breakfast
- 4 Pieces of French Toast (Huddle House)
- Coffee - 2 Cups
- Sugar Free Syrup

Snacks
- Low Fat Caramel Popcorn
- Banana Pudding

Dinner
- Tomato Basil Chicken (recipe linked last week)
- Field Peas (canned)
- Pumpernickel Bread
- Salad with low fat Dijon Mustard

Monday 2/7

Breakfast
- Oatmeal
- Banana Raisin Bread (homemade), not as good as the Orange/Blueberry bread from last week but good. It is good I just don't like it as much.
- Coffee

Lunch
- Left over Basil Chicken
- Salad
- Bread
- Apple Juice

Dinner
- Chicken & Rice Casserole (and old favorite, but cooked with brown rice), couldn't tell difference
- Tomato and Cucumber Salad
- English Peas with Carrots (canned)
- Tea

No comments:

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...