Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Needless Worry

Did you know that worry in itself is pointless? Worrying won't change anything! All it will do will add unhealthy stress and fatigue into your life. Why won't it change anything, because worrying isn't an action... it is a state of mind.

You know what else? God the Father knows our needs... He knows my needs... He knows the needs of the man down the street, and the little girl next door. And guess what - God will supply. He may not supply in the way you thought he should, but he will supply in the way that is best for you according to his will.

Matthew 6:32-34 says "and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."

Thus, today in our time of worry and stress. Let's lay it at his alter and seek him earnestly instead for He is worthy.

Now you may ask - Why is Mylerna sharing this today? Well, honestly I don't know. I felt I should. The past few days I've been in a "funk".. A personal oasis of depression and self loathing. Why??? Because I was - no other reason, no trigger... Just the way it was. You know what though - I have God who knows my needs. I have a God that gave me friends and relationships... people that reached out and said hey, its ok... You are loved. God knows your needs - he knows my needs and I thank him for it.

May God Bless You in the days to come. Lay your worries down at his alter; he has you in his hand, he knows you and he loves you.

No comments:

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...