Thursday, March 22, 2007

Long Time I Know

Yes, this post is well overdue but to be honest I don't have a ton to talk about. Life is trucking along without much excitement but I'm content. I'm enjoying my freedom from school and trying to relax. My new job is wonderful and I looked at the salary ranges today and found out that I'm in the top 2% of those with my title soooo I'm doing good. Really good actually.

I know I don't blog much anymore but I don't sit up here at the computer and thus the blogging has slowed. I need to get back to my hobbies (knitting, pictures, scrapbooks) but there is time later - right now I'm enjoying just being. It's a great feeling. I wish you all contentment and happiness in your life.

Until next time,

Mylerna

2 comments:

African Kelli said...

Living and enjoying life is the best reason NOT to blog! I hope you are well.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that things are going well for you! Don't apologize for not blogging. Enjoying your life is a perfectly acceptable use of your time. :)

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...