Thursday, March 01, 2007

American Idol

Ok, so I'm addicted to American Idol and Nashville Star (which ends tonight). I know it's kinda lame to like it so much but ah well.

That being said I have to say - "WHAT THE HECK IS AMERICA THINKING?" How did Sanjia make it thru to next week???? Please God why do I have to hear him sing again? I mean come on he is like a freaky baby Michael Jackson. Except Sanjia can't sing and Michael could! I mean come on - did every Mom think awe I'll vote for him so he will at least get one vote and that sympathy voting kept him in??? Ugh - I just can't believe it. I don't think I would have voted for AJ as he is not my favorite, but he was miles better than Sanjia. Ugh... well enough of that! Just had to share my outrage!

Have fun everyone - I'm off to see who wins Nashville Star. I'm sure all of the final 3 will get record deals; I'd pay to see any of them perform. But my favorite is Angela Hacker with her brother coming in a close second. She is just the embodiment of what I who I see as Country Music and I hope she stays true to the art that is Country.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, part of America is doing this: http://www.votefortheworst.com/node

I have realized that I can no longer watch this show and not vote if I want to try to keep the talented ones around!

Nic said...

Think of how many Indians there in Bombay working for Dell tech support pressing redial on their PBX!

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...