Saturday, March 31, 2007

1:15 AM

I'm normally in bed by 10 to 11 pm, at least lately. Yet here I am at 1:15 wide awake wishing I could go to sleep. Why you ask? Simply, I think, I drink coffee about 10:30. Why would I do such a thing you ask? Well, because coffee normally doesn't affect me at all. My Mamaw started me drinking coffee at 3 and for most of my life it, nor any caffeine really, has affected me at all. Yet, tonight I find myself laying there restless. This restlessness is causing my mind to wonder and think about things I'd rather not think about.

For example, Jack is out of town all next week. I've never stayed in this house completely by myself before. I'm not sure I'll do. I was laying there thinking and thought what if I fall down the stairs... will they find me a week later? Will this happen, no, but it's what I had going thru my mind. Pleasant thoughts I know.... Dang coffee :)

Well, I'm off to try and find some snooze - I need snooze I worked my butt off today cleaning this house. The bedroom, office and master bath still need a lot of work but the rest of the house is spotless (even the base baseboards).

Sleep well blogland!

1 comment:

Nic said...

I always get creeped out when I have to stay alone through the night, however, the rest of the time I enjoy the peace.

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...