Monday, August 14, 2006

Books

I actually have a lot to share with you but I'll do it tomorrow or the next day. One thing I did want to make you aware of was the fact that I have way too many books. I went to Borders today and I was having trouble remembering what I have and don't have so I came home and created an Excel sheet to serve as inventory. I discovered that I have (not including ones in drawers downstairs and in boxes in basement) 210 books, 57 of which are Nora Roberts and 14 of which are J.D. Robb (alias of Nora Roberts). I should stop buying books or donate them to NAIW since they are having a book drive but I like to hold on to my books - call me selfish.

Well, more to be posted later about my comings and goings. Chat with you soon.

3 comments:

Nic said...

I have tons of books that I cant part with. And dont even get me started with my knitting books.

Andy said...

grats

Jana B said...

Wow... that IS a lot of books!!!! But the J.D. Robb ones sound heavenly... I haven't read many of the ones she wrote under Nora Roberts (just Birthright) but I liked the ones she did. I didn't realize she'd written THAT many books though!!! Whew!

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...