Saturday, October 31, 2009

Getting Real

Ok, peps I'm gonna get real with you. You ready....

My husband is the greatest man ever. I know I'm biased, but I was sitting here looking at pictures, thinking about our life. The ups and downs, the good and bad and realized something... This man puts up with a lot and still is here.

Let's get real, I'm not the easiest to live with... heck I'm not the easiest person to even know sometimes. I'm opinionated (about everything), strong willed, independent, and stubborn while simultaneously being whiny, bitchy, needy and helpless. Go figure that one out...

Yet this man of my life patiently deals with my flaws all the while making me feel loved and secure. I love him with everything I have and wish it was more.

There is a thing going around on Facebook at the moment that says leave one adjective describing you... I couldn't do that for Jack, one isn't enough. But here is my attempt to describe this man, my love:

Humble
Strong of Character
Ethical
Loving
Technical
Opinionated
Kind
Brilliant
Mechanical
Detail Oriented
Through
Planner
Procrastinator
Giver
Patient with Me
Geek
Calm in the Storm
Matter of Fact
Loves to Learn
Focused
Love of My Life

And asleep at them moment, which is where I'm about to be. Goodnight Blogland.

No comments:

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...