Friday, October 12, 2007

My Life.... When Did I turn Left?

Have you ever been going thru your life its day 1, day 2, year 26 and then suddenly you say HEY! How in the hell did I get here? What choices did I make in life? What twist and turns did I make that turned my life down this road?

If I would have joined the Air Force as I planned - how would my life be different?
If I would never had married my first husband what would have happened?
What if I would have branched out and looked at different colleges?
What if I would have explored myself and chosen a major that wasn't expected of me?
What if I would never have gotten into insurance?
What if I got pregnant?
What if I don't get pregnant?

And then you ask the really hard question.... Is this .... This path in life, this road... this space and time ... Is this where I want to be?

The answer to that question for me is generally yes it is. Yes I am on the path that I want to be on to go to the place in life that I want to go to. Will the path have more twist and turns before the end of my journey? and if so where will they lead me? No, I'm not a fortune teller so where is not one I can answer, however I can tell you that the twist will come... the choices will be made. The life will change. My only prayer is that wherever it ends up I have Jack and my family with me.

No comments:

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...