Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Time Flies

Wow! Halloween 2007 - Already! Where has the year gone? I was looking at our weekend schedule from now until Christmas and I only have 3 weekends free in which to do all my Christmas shopping - how did that happen? Not that I mind the busy schedule, just lots of shopping to do! I'm really looking forward to the holidays this year though. I'm having a celebration w/ friends on 12/1 that I'm hosting and then I'm hosting another get together for my side of the family on the 15th! Going to be loads of fun, after I get done stressing. I really do love to cook these big meals, until the day I'm cooking them at which time I stress and cry before I can enjoy the day - crazy I know!

Anyway just wanted to check in and say Hi! Everything is good here just. We are just trucking about our daily lives. Oh, Melanie you are going to be so proud. We bought an exercise bike and have put it in the living room where we will actually use it (I'll move it for co. of course). I've worked out twice this week! 3o minutes at a time; it's not so hard w/ the big screen to watch tv on while I'm working out. Plus Jack is in here w/ me so I don't feel alone.... Keep your fingers crossed I keep with it. 5 Miles ridden today...

Plus I'm down to one coffee and soft drinks at meals. Other than that it's water! That's not a hard and fast rule, but generally I'm sticking with it. Funny though the more water I drink the thirstier I am ... odd... ! anyway since you are my health conscience I thought I would give you the update.

Have a good night all! Sleep well!

No comments:

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...