Sunday, February 18, 2007

Freedom - Now What?

This was my first weekend without school hanging over my head and let me just say it felt good. It felt good to watch tv without worrying about what I should have been doing, it felt good to go to the movies, play a game and generally be with my husband without having something to do. Now, the question is what do I do with my time? My first thought is to take care of the cloths, clean this house up and re devote myself to my hobbies :)

Speaking of hobbies Jack and I have started playing a new online game "Vanguard" It's fun - much like EQII...some of my gaming guild are playing it and it's good to be back playing with them. My only problem is that I don't want this game to become my life like EQ II was. I started playing at 11 today and before I knew it was 3 and a good chunk of my Sunday was gone. Yes, I had fun but.... Heck I don't know the answer. I had fun so what if it takes time... Something to think about.

Well, back to work tomorrow. Have a good day everyone.

No comments:

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...