Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Did U Miss Me?

Did you miss me? Well, I'm back and DONE YES DONE with my MBA! Can you believe it? Well, I can't but dang it I'm so excited to be done...

On another note it's V-Day. Yes, it's a holiday created by Hallmark but hey what can I say I'm apparently a consumer. Jack and I discussed it last night and virtually decided; nah we're not going to do anything. Nothing was formally said but that was what I walked away with. So this morning I wake up to flowers, candy and 2 great Vday cards (he couldn't choose).... He's such a sweetie.

So what did I get him? Let's just say he has a card, some candy and a few "I Owe Yous" that should be fun :)

Well, that is my post for today - you may now return to your regularly scheduled program!

1 comment:

Jae said...

Congrats on the MBA!! You must be so proud. What are you going to do with your free time?

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...