Friday, February 14, 2014

Ice Quake

Just have to add this - we are sitting here chilling in Wade's apartment grateful for the warmth and an earthquake hits - shakes the entire building.   We thought it may have been a train or something, just kept shaking - a good 30 seconds or so... seemed like a washing machine but it was shaking the entire building.

I walked outside, no one was poking their head out or anything... come back in shaking it off as a train or something and then I get on Facebook.   It was a Quake - 4.4 that was centered in Edgefield SC (about 45 min down the road).   Felt it all the way to Cumming and Dawsonville according to friends on Facebook!  Absolutely nuts - Snow Thunderstorms and Earthquakes!!!!  

I don't know when Jesus is coming back but I do know that I am saying my prayers.  I don't  normally use this blog as a religious post, but if you don't know - Jesus came to this earth to die for your sins, so that you could be reconnected to God - so you could have a relationship with him.   John 3:16 - For God So Loved the World that he gave his only begotten Son that you may have everlasting life.   It doesn't take a magical prayer or a magical ceremony - just asking God to come into your life, forgive you of your sins and start walking with him.  Maybe get in a church long term so you can learn and grow in him... but at the end of the day it boils down to your heart, not your deeds.  If your heart is truly changed your deeds will follow, though you will never be perfect - there was only one perfect sinless man - Jesus.    Ask him into your heart today... Need guidance?  I'll be glad to help - I'm not a perfect person by any means and I'm still growing in my walk, but I would love to help you.

Saying my prayers and enjoying the heat - clean up starts tomorrow!


No comments:

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...