Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hooked on Idol

Ok, yes I'm hooked on Idol - sad, I know but still.. I'm hooked.

Here's my ranking thus far :)

1) ADAM - OMG. He is beyond original. Last week... I agreed with the new judge. It left me "confused but happy". This week it was just stunningly great! Dear Lord, boy got some vocals. As good as Melinda Doolittle's "Funny Valentine"

2) ALLISON - Girl got some serious chops! I love her gravel. Just love her sound; girl has some serious chops.

3) DANNY - Man is all heart and it shows... His voice is incredible and his presence is infectious.

4) LIL - She has one of the most powerful voices. Not her strongest performance, but she will be around a while. Love her personality.

5) KRIS - Has a good voice and is interesting. He's not my favorite but he has career no doubt.

6) ANOOP - Has really grown on me. His voice is pure... the man has some serious vocals.

7) MATT - He sounds good... has a bluesy sound but not my favorite. Just don't like his stage presence very much.

8) MICHAEL - Forgettable, but good. Love his comebacks to Simon. Want him to stay around if for nothing more than that.

9) SCOTT - Yes, he is blind and yes he is sweet. I think he has some talent, but he isn't the next Idol.

10) MEGAN - Please go home... I wanted her gone weeks ago! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GO AWAY.

No comments:

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...