Wednesday, March 11, 2009

List / Lots of List

I sit here tonight with list on my mind, list of what I need to do, what I need to buy, what I need to budget for... etc... Maybe it is the new weather, the birds singing or the fact that the sun is up past 5 pm, but I'm in the mood to make my list and get them done. So here is what I have so far.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This Weekend - Get Ready For Inspector (we are refinancing our home, interest rate almost a full point lower)!

Mama's Apartment
  1. Rug/Tile Join - Fix (Jack)
  2. Shampoo Carpet (Jack)
  3. Trim in Kitchen (Jack)
Main Floor
  1. Fill in nail holes from previous owners (Mylerna)
  2. Touch up paint (Mylerna)
  3. Kilz Ceiling & Paint (Mylerna)
Upstairs
  1. Clean, Clean, Clean
  2. Finish Decor in Master Bedroom (Mylerna)
  3. Clean Some More
  4. Change Lightbulb in Bathroom
  5. Put Media Center Back together (Jack)
Shopping

Lowes
  • Foot Sliders for Barstools
  • Door Stop for Back Door
Grocery Shopping

General Items around House
  1. Stand up Smoker Stand
  2. Fix Outside Bricks
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Later Items:
  1. Paint Around Front Door Handle/Fix Front Door Handle (Jack)
  2. Clean up Garage
  3. Finish Red Room
  4. Finish Yellow Room
  5. Wash Base Boards - Before May is my goal
  6. Wash Windows - Before May is my goal
  7. Mop - Soon
  8. Buy Stand Up Freezer
  9. Go Shopping at Meat Market
  10. Talk Mama in to growing some veggies
  11. Finish Budget / Spend Less
So that is my list to date... Feels good to have a list. What I do with it is another question :)

No comments:

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...