Thursday, November 15, 2007

My Life in Pictures

I love pictures. I love taking them, looking at them and playing with them. I'm currently taking a photography class and absolutely loving it! I so wish I could take a year off and drive around photographing the nation, but I will never make that much money. Oh dare to dream. That being said if any of you are interested in photography there a couple links you may find interesting:

Karen Russell
The Pioneer Woman

I've just started reading The Pioneer Woman and haven't read her photo tips yet but she takes some great pictures. Karen Russell on the other hand I've been reading for over a year and I just love her photography, her outlook on life and she gives some pretty good tips.

I'm taking classes thru The ShowCase school in Atlanta and I'm really enjoying it. I'm learning about the manual features of my camera and how/when to use them! I love it.

Once I finish getting my pictures sorted and finish learning how to upload them using Lightroom I'll get them on my website. Check it out if you have time www.mylerna.com; it's not much right now but it will be one day :)

Chat w/ you later - have a great night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THAT IS SO WEIRD!! I just did (as in tonight) Bookmark a page from The Pioneer Woman :) She does a great job (with Pictures!) of explaining how to Brine a Turkey, and she uses Williams Sonoma mix, and that's what I'm planning to do this year :)

Anonymous said...

Great sites! Sucked atleast an hour or two of my life away (in a good way - lol)

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...