Thursday, May 25, 2006

Secret Pal Goodies

Oooh, I love secret pals - especially mine. I came home today and received the best surprise :) I got some hemp seed lotion that feels like satin on my skin. I love it. I also got a post card and this lovely fellow. My kitties can't decide if he is friend or foe, but I've decided he's cute :) He now is hanging on my lamp post above my desk telling me I need to get off my ass and get started.

This little gift came on a day when I have more things to do then I can name, but I will try just for your sake :)

1) Statistics assignment that was due Monday.
2) 2nd Statistics Assignment due Tomorrow.
3) Vacuum House
4) Wash cloths
5) Wash Dishes
6) Go grocery shopping
7) Go thru pictures and update blog on trip...can't wait to do this. Just have to wade thru everything. I took over 500 pics a day! I'm sure you don't' want to see all of them, but I will be putting a good number on snapfish when I've gone thru them. I can't wait to tell you all about the trip and all the great things we did.
8) Scrapbook
9) Clean up house really well including basement pool room for guild get together in June.
10) Finish bag (almost done) and start something new and exciting in the knitting realm.
11) Shoot myself in the head for typing this out and truly realizing I don't have time to type this out. Grrr.

Well, anyway I really do have to get this damn assignment done. Thanks SP for making my afternoon a little better. I really do love "Jerry" which is what I have decided to name my new butterfly friend. He's so dang cute.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you liked the package and it was able to bring a smile to your face. Have a great holiday weekend.

Knit on and Knit often.
SP8

Jae said...

That is the cutest thing ever.

LotusKnits said...

Super cute! And I'm giggling at you realizing you don't have time to type your list. At least now you can refer to it!

:D

Andy said...

Jerry is awsome.

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...