Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Done, Done & Donner (is that a word ?) ...

Well, fellow bloggers my last assignment for this class is done and assuming I did well my 4.0 will continue. WOOT - CELEBRATE - HAPPY - HAPPY

Ok, so enough of that... so what else new is going on in my life? Not really that much actually.

We are gearing up for our trip - getting currency, packing and etc... I regret to inform you that I did not fulfill my resolution to keep the laundry done. I swear I have 10 loads or more; which shows that Jack and I have way too damn many cloths, or shall I say mainly I have too many cloths. Mama is going to come down tomorrow and spend the day at my house washing cloths (yes I'm paying her though she will probably argue about it). I just don't see where I have the time before I leave and I need my cloths to take with me. After Scotland I'm keeping them better caught up...yall hold me to that :)

Secret Pal 8 is about to begin. I received my spoilee the other day -> very exciting. I really enjoyed the last one. I need to remember to pick her something up in my travels, maybe some yarn from Scotland??? Not sure if the tour I'm on will detour to find a knitting store but I'll figure something cool out :)

My knitting is kinda at a stand still. I want to get the Booga Bag I'm working on fixed so that I can easily knit it in the plane. Fixed you ask? Oh, yes I had to take roughly 20 rows out of it and redo them. I'm still getting used to circular needles and apparently I flipped the bag or started knitting in the wrong direction because I had 10 or so rows with the knots on one side and 20 or so with them on the other...why didn't I catch it earlier you ask? Because I'm a dumb ass :) So anyway I need to go recount the rows that I didn't have to take out; which I'm not good at doing; readjust my stich counter and go at it again. I plan to take it on the plane with me; since they are circular needles and I'm really hoping the security peps don't want to take them away. I'm only carrying the one pair on the plane; the others I may need during my trip are being tucked away in my luggage to be checked.

I'm thinking about trying to sale some of my photography; I'm going thru the archives marking pics that I may be able to sale. I may try to sale them online; or at a craft fair; or heck I don't know what the best way to try is. I don't want to spend $100 on a table at a fair and not be able to sale anything...I just don't know if peps will buy them and it cost money to buy the mats, bags to hold them in and to have them printed. Ugh...I want to do it but don't really know how without taking a financial risk. Might try online first - maybe set up a site like I've seen some peps do for their knitting stuff. Any ideas / suggestions / votes of confidence accepted and appreciated.

Hmmm...what else to tell you tonight? Something inspirational and awe inspiring for sure...hmm let me think -------------- Nope nothing comes to mind :) So I will just bid you a wonderful nights sleep filled with puffy clouds and silver linings :)

3 comments:

Nic said...

You were are going on one of my dream vacations. I love Scotland. The Proclaimers are the picture on my phone. I would so sabotage the bus to buy time at least feel some Scotland yarn.

Andy said...

Have fun. Need anyone to look feed the cats?

Mylerna said...

Billy is going to, but thanks!

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...