Thursday, September 08, 2011

Recap

Bed time -- Day at work was... hopping/rough/stressful/humbling - I said things I regret and regret to admit I still feel them. Day at home was - Great - Hubby that works beside me, that is my partner in all things - A mother that is at all times my truest friend - A house that frustrates and challenges me depending on the day. Obama's Speach - Classic / Congress Faces Unforgettable - Here is praying out congressmen/women get over themselves enough to do what is right and get America headed back to where it needs to be, the land of opportunity... So with that I go to bed - Maybe tomorrow will be great on both fronts and Congress w/ decide to look out for the people vs. themselves.

No comments:

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...