Sunday, September 12, 2010

Day 0 - Outer Banks

I'm a little late in posting these, but I like to have them out here as I enjoy looking back on them later and the net is a safe place to have them so here is our trip to the outer banks:

Day 0 – 8/27/2010

We left work, gave Iggy to Cheryl for safe keeping, packed the car and hit the road.

We stopped at South of the Border and messed around for a bit. Jack had never seen it and I don’t think he was impressed. However, it was fun to peruse the crazy shops, take pictures with the cheesy statues and get out of the car of a bit.

We then finished the trip to Raleigh and went to bed, sleep was a must.

No comments:

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...