Sunday, August 09, 2009

Day at the Zoo - New Lens

We went to the zoo yesterday so that I could try out my new lens. I love it, but I'm going to have to get used to it and read some more about it. Overall the pictures turned out well given the lighting... It was sweltering hot and the sun was high in the sky - not great scenario for pictures. Thus you can see many of them look washed out or saturated; it was just too bright outside. I want to go back on a cloudy day or maybe get over there at 9:30 when they open... I want to try again :) heee

Check them out at if you are interested:

My Absolute Favorites

I love these too, just not as much

No comments:

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...