Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Flying Solo

Jack is out of town all week and this weekend so I have the house to myself. I do ok with the house to myself most of the time but I get lonely and bored. He's only been gone a day and I'm already starting to feel it... not a big deal but well I miss him. I imagine this weekend will be horrible but ah well.

Work is overwhelming. Way too much to do - when I get done w/ this post I have at least 2 more hours in front of me tonight. But the good news is I still love my job! The people are good, the pay and benefits are excellent and overall it is wonderful. Just need to get caught up :)

Onto other news I've done something to my back - no idea what. I went to bed Sunday w/ no pain and woke up Monday hurting. It hurts to bend, stretch my arms out or to rotate right/left, it even hurts to bend my neck. No clue what I've done - any ideas? I have my annual physical Friday and if its not better I'll talk to her about it....

Patches is walking around the house meowing (he's looking for Jack)... sweet if I don't kill him before he shuts up :)

Well, I gotta get to work TTYL

No comments:

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...