Sunday, June 05, 2022

Italy Day 2 Part 2

We met our group at 5 for the introduction to the host and the tour.   We have a total of 16 in our group and it seems like an interesting mix of folks.   I won't say we hit it off right away with everyone, but they all seem nice enough, by the end of the tour I'm sure we will make fast friends. 

Mama was fine when we left for the meeting, but right before it started I don't know if her blood pressure plummeted or what, but she was dizzy and saw a few spots.  We got her back on her 02 and she kinda rallied.... ok not really she faked it.   She was nodding off as he spoke and even some at dinner.   The doctors changed her blood pressure meds to try and prevent this but I think we may have to revisit the issue.   During dinner, she did rally some and joined in some of the conversations.  I'm really hoping a good night's rest sets her right for the rest of the tour.  Tomorrow is quite a bit of walking and much of it uphill.  Lord, I pray you to help her.

Dinner itself was several courses and pleasurable.  I can't say I loved it, but it was good. I especially liked the blackberry tart they had for dessert, it was yum. 

Tomorrow we have a full day that starts at 7 AM so I'm logging off and getting some rest.   See you guys later :)

No comments:

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...