I'm a little late in posting these, but I like to have them out here as I enjoy looking back on them later and the net is a safe place to have them so here is our trip to the outer banks:
Day 0 – 8/27/2010
We left work, gave Iggy to Cheryl for safe keeping, packed the car and hit the road.
We stopped at South of the Border and messed around for a bit. Jack had never seen it and I don’t think he was impressed. However, it was fun to peruse the crazy shops, take pictures with the cheesy statues and get out of the car of a bit.
We then finished the trip to Raleigh and went to bed, sleep was a must.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Costa Rica Day 4
5/29/26 We woke up this morning after a fabulous night sleep; best one I've had here so far. I love the jungle sounds, but they do kee...
-
6/10/16 We woke up this morning, ate breakfast and headed for our cruise. The next bit was frustrating; I’m going to tell you about it...
-
6/9/16 Day 8 -- I think that is the longest I've ever been on a vacation. Day 8 and it's not over yet - woo hoo. Today was alo...
-
6/14/2016 (written 6/15/2016) Yesterday we got up, ate breakfast and headed out to the airport to head home. The hotel we stayed at, Cro...
No comments:
Post a Comment