Wednesday, February 09, 2011

WoW! Long Day!

Today was good and the Lord blessed me with safe travels to Atlanta and back. It was a good day, my meetings went well - I got to see my old Wells Fargo colleagues and friends which was nice. However I am tired - 5:30 came early this morning.

The gym was killer tonight. I tried a new machine for my cardio that was killer... I only made it 7 Minutes on it, I'm so out of shape. Working on it though, did my 40 minutes of cardio overall and my weight routine for the day. Amazing how much harder weights are when you are tired, hee.

Well other than the food log that is below that is all I have to share for the day. My brain and my body is mush, I'll sleep good tonight that is for sure. God Bless you, I hope you had a great day!

Food Log:

2/8 - Tuesday

Breakfast:
- Oatmeal
- Piece of Raisin Bread
- Coffee

Lunch:
- Sandwich on Wheat Bread with BBQ Chicken Sandwich Meat
- Grapes
- Salad
- Apple Juice

Dinner:

- Shrimp Pasta Bake - ***** Oooh it was good, I'll have to type the recipe out, but will share it soon.
- Salad
- Brusel Sprouts
- Wheat Rolls
- Tea

Wednesday - 2/9

Breakfast:
- Oatmeal
- Piece of Raisin Bread
- Coffee

Lunch:
- Business Lunch @ Chili's
- Beef Fajita's with cooked onions/bell peppers
- Water

Dinner:
- Left over shrimp bake from last night
- Water
- Wheat Rolls

1 comment:

Please Visit Me said...

See the Power of Positive thinking within you. Please follow my blog and read interesting posts. God Bless You

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...