Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Work Out Time

Wow, the work outs are kicking my butt some. I need to push myself a bit more, but I'm getting better each day. I ran 2 laps yesterday, today I did 3.5. I had to break it up a bit, but I did it. We also walked 2 miles and I did my weights and my legs are like jelly. The weights today weren't too bad, but my legs are dying, lol. It takes time to undo years of neglect and I'll do it - just going to take some time.

The day was good, productive and full of meetings. The lady that works with me is stressing because she is behind. She needs to learn to let it go a bit, compared to me she is current. She was in my bosses office with the door closed when I left so I'm sure tomorrow there will be a bit of drama. I pray I handle it well and right now I claim peace over the situation in Jesus name!!!!

I'm still loving life and loving this new me. I pray it continues. And with that I wish you a terrific evening. Foodie Journal for the day is below.

Breakfast
Maple / Cinnamin Oatmeal
1 Piece of Oatmeal / Raisen Bread
Coffee

Lunch
Grilled Chicken on Pasta in a Creole sauce - Business Lunch, I'm sure it wasn't super healthy, but it was good.
Water

Dinner
1 Rib
Salad
Potato Salad
1 Piece of Honey Wheat Butter Bread, not as good as 100%.
Cabbage
English Peas
Tea

Water Count: 111

No comments:

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...